Firefly Forest has many whimsical and magical forest aspects, like multicolored and odd-colored trees, large mushrooms, fairy houses, lanterns, mossy statues, and more. Ponds of koi are found occasionally and it is hinted that an emerald mine is hidden in Firefly Forest. In battle, the overworld seems to match in appearance to the battling interface.
Flora is a light green-skinned fairy, but she could possibly be a nymph. She has beautiful pink wings, bright blue eyes, and lime green hair that is in two ponytails. She wears a daisy in her hair, and has a pink necklace made of petals around her neck. It appears that she is wearing the Fairy Dress. She has pink spots (possibly blush) on her cheeks.
GeraldGerald is the earth golem boss of the Firefly Forest, attributed with the plant element.
He appears to have rocky skin with bushes as shoulder and body coverings. He also has a daisy-like flower on the top of his head.
"A Sleeping Golem, Boss of Firefly Forest. Awaken with care...he DOES glare."
- You can still see him at Old Road Remains after you defeat him fast asleep. However, you cannot rematch him because you cannot play the magical flute again.
- There is a Shadow Gerald that is encountered when entering Floran's Room in the Academy. It has the same shape and appearance to the regular Gerald except for having a grayer and more purple color scheme. However, it still keeps its Plant element characteristic but obtains the Shadow Shock spell.
|Item||Type of Item||Rarity||Price (in Florans)||Membership Requirements|
|Emerald Elf Cap||Hats||Rare (Purple)||600||Yes|
|Red Riding Hood||Hats||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Elf Power Tiara||Hats||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Firefly Hat||Hats||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Wood Knight Helm||Hats||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Mushroom Cap||Hats||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Red Riding Togs||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Elf Power Attire||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Emerald Elf Ensemble||Outfits||Rare (Purple)||N/A||Yes|
|Jester's Robes||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Earth Robe||Outfits||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Wood Knight Armor||Outfits||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Fairy Dress||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||No|
|Firefly Robes||Outfits||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Emerald Elf Booties||Boots||Rare (Purple)||N/A||Yes|
|Firefly Boots||Boots||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Light Shoes||Boots||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Magic Boots||Boots||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Enchanted Stick||Wands||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Vorpald Blade||Wands||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Fairy Sword||Wands||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Butterfly Wand||Wands||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Fancy Ferret||Buddies||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Smelly The Skunk||Buddies||Rare (Purple)||N/A||Yes|
|Flower Turtle||Buddies||Rare (Purple)||N/A||No|
|Rainbow Panda||Buddies||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
Relics Obtained Here
- Basic Plant Relic (for Fungi Fling)
- Strong Plant Relic (for Leaf Swarm)
- Powerful Plant Relic (for Forest's Hurricane)
These pets can be found here:
Sides on battles only:
Some pets that used to be obtainable by rescuing but no longer are able to be encountered are:
Here are some nicknames available from Firefly Forest that aren't member-only:
- Woodland (firstname)
- (firstname) of the Forest
Here are the member-locked nicknames available in Firefly Forest:
- (firstname) the Wild
- (firstname) Snapdragon
- (firstname) the Firefly
- The only places you can encounter a Forest Neek is near Gerald, at the old road remains, or near the tree stump at the Firefly Clearing.
- There is a chance that 1 out of 1,000 creatures encountered, evolutions of those creatures will spawn in Firefly Forest.
- Floran is the Brother of Flora. He is also the 1st warden revealed to all players, and is the Earth Warden
- There is a clone of Gerald that you encounter when going into Florian's Room.
- Before the December 2016 update, this was the first unlockable area.