There are many different items that can be collected throughout the course of a normal Prodigy Journey. Here's an incomplete list:
- Apple - "Looks delicious!" Heals 160 hearts.
- Bounty Note - Collected every time go on a bounty hunt for criminals. Found on the Bounty Board in Lamplight Town.
- Cake - "A cake? I guess monsters celebrate birthdays too..." Heals 320 hearts.
- Cloth Scrap - "It looks like this cloth was torn from some larger fabric." No longer obtainable.
- Confetti - "What's a party without confetti?" Used for temporary decoration that marks a special moment. Rarely used.
- Croissant - "Looks delicious!" Heals 160 hearts.
- Chicken-"Looks delicious!" heals 400 hearts
- Firefly - "A firefly from the Firefly Forest. Bring these to the merchant in the Firefly Clearing for rewards." Collectible bug found floating in the Firefly Forest. Turn them in to a merchant in the Firefly Clearing for rewards.
- Fireworks - Used for temporary decoration that marks a special moment. Rarely used.
- Gold Ring - "A gold ring! I wonder how much it's worth?" No longer obtainable.
- Ice Crystal - "A valuable ice crystal from the Shiverchill Mountains. Bring these to the miner in the Ruined Entrance for rewards." Collectible item found when smelting a "Something Frozen" in a lit furnace; located to the right of Bok's Cave (Furnace Room). Bring to the miner for rewards.
- Large Scale - "The scale of a large reptile, probably a dragon!". No use in the game so far.
- Monster Note - "It says - 'Huffy mop derp biggy book Flora'. Okay..." Obtained in the Firefly Forest.
- Morph Marbles - These items can be used to turn into various creatures in the game. the most common are Browls but can include Mystiles, Cloakers, Brown Hamsters and others. Can also be used to turn into A pile of books or a tall fern
- Old Sock - "Weird! You ever wonder where all your missing socks go?". They most likely will never have any point in the game, except if comparing with a friend, you can tell who has more experience by your quantity collected.
- Pizza - "Looks delicious!" Heals 75% hearts
- Salad - "Looks delicious!" Heals 240 hearts.
- Something Frozen - An ice cube in the Shiverchill Mountains. Reappears in different places at different times. Collect, so you can smelt them later on. Usually contains Ice Crystals and apples.
- Silver ring- “A silver ring! I wonder what it’s worth?”No longer obtainable
- Tin Can - "An old tin can. Probably contained some soup or maybe some vegetables." They most likely have no point in the game. Probably just collected for experience.
- Tooth - "It looks like the tooth of some monster. I don't think this monster brushed his teeth too often!" Another useless object.
- White Feather - "The feather of a white bird. I've heard some people at the academy collect feathers..."