Noot resembles a big fairy with pointy wings, a big tail, one tuft of hair, a hat with a bell, and a scarf attached to a small shirt. In previous versions of the game, he appeared as a rabbit with two tails.
- There is a Noot's Cap that could be obtainable in the very early version of Prodigy. Unfortunately, only very few or only one person has it.
- Formerly, when Noot appeared as a two-tailed rabbit, there were many Noot look-alikes located around the Island, acting out similar roles as Healstones
- He used to take flute lessons-but he is not good at it, he does pfftffpttft
- In a recent update, the text bubble in which Noot's speech is displayed in has been given a new look
Noot owns a Scarecrow-like creature which cannot attack, be caught, or bought, but can be attacked.
- "Ouch! ... Ah! Another happy ending!"
- "All finished! Let's head back, okay?" (after completing a quest.)
- "Wow! A new _______! Would you like to put it on?"
- "You got an item!"
- "You got something!"
- "You got gold!"