Shipwreck Shore, which was earlier named Barnacle Cove, is now a location in Prodigy where you can obtain the Shipwreck Gem.
On the map, it is seen as one ship broken in to two halves. One of which is sinking into the ocean and the other is floating and with an octopus symbol on it.
Shipwreck Shore's master wizard is Eve, aka Captain Eve.
Bosses and Their Elements
The Puppet Master's Sea Beast, also known as "Old One". The old boss was Captain Bully.
Here is a complete list of obtainable items in Shipwreck Shore's Ocean Outfitters. However, house items/furniture will not be included:
|Item||Type of Item||Rarity||Price (in Yars)||Membership Requirements|
|Jelly Cap||Hats||Common (Green)||90||Yes|
|Deep Diving Helmet||Hats||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Captain's Hat||Hats||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Dire Pirate Mask||Hats||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Sea Sword Cap||Hats||Rare (Purple)||600||Yes|
|Buccanneer's Digs||Outfits||Common (Green)||90||No|
|Shell Body Armor||Outfits||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Crimson Cloak||Outfits||Common (Green)||90||Yes|
|Jelly Hakama||Outfits||Common (Green)||90||Yes|
|Deep Diving Suit||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||240||Yes|
|Captain's Digs||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||240||Yes|
|Dire Pirate Tunic||Outfits||Uncommon (Blue)||240||Yes|
|Sea Sword Suit||Outfits||Rare (Purple)||600||Yes|
|Shell Armor Boots||Boots||Common (Green)||N/A||No|
|Crimson Boots||Boots||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Dire Pirate Boots||Boots||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Sea Sword Boots||Boots||Rare (Purple)||200||Yes|
|Tidal Sphere||Wands||Common (Green)||120||No|
|Turtle Topper||Wands||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||No|
|Caster Clam||Wands||Common (Green)||120||Yes|
|Jellyfish Wand||Wands||Uncommon (Blue)||320||Yes|
|Toy Parrot||Wands||Uncommon (Blue)||N/A||Yes|
|Spiral Shell Spellcaster||Wands||Rare (Purple)||800||Yes|
|Cat Fish||Buddies||Common (Green)||N/A||Yes|
|Puffer Fish||Buddies||Uncommon (Blue)||320||Yes|
|Baby Squid||Buddies||Rare (Purple)||800||Yes|
Relics Obtained Here
- Basic Water Relic (for Water Burst)
- Strong Water Relic (for Aqua Spear)
- Powerful Water Relic (for Torrent)
These pets can be found here:
- River Neek
- Ivory TripTrop
Sides on battles only:
There are no pets here that can only be encountered off to the side on wild encounters that our wiki knows of.
Some pets that used to be obtainable by rescuing but no longer are able to be encountered are:
Here are some nicknames available from Shipwreck Shore that aren't member-only:
- Treasure Hunter (firstname): Catch a Mimic
- Buccaneer (firstname)
- Captain (firstname)
Here are the member-locked nicknames available in Shipwreck Shore:
- First-mate (firstname)
- (firstname)beard the Pirate
- Even though Shipwreck Shore is one of the newest of all locations in the game, the character of Eve never changed...even back when she was the master wizard of Barnacle Cove.
- With Shipwreck Shore, some special pets that once were almost impossible to obtain were obtainable again through rescuing here. With the deletion of Clockwork Town, Fishbol and Aquariot were rare. They could only then be encountered here. With the quests and battling in Dyno Dig Oasis gone, Muckster was almost impossible to obtain in the wild for many months, returning here. Ivory Truckle was then once able to be rescued here for some time.