Shiverchill Mountains is located on the upper left side of the map. There is a giant light blue mountain with rocks its barricading the way with big rocks and snow covering the top of the ice mountain. Ice element pets can be found there.
To complete this area you must defeat the Ice Wyrm two times and collect three power crystals to light the furnaces. It Is rumored that you can find a fourth one but is not proven to be true. On your adventure, Bok will teach you new spells, give you Ice relics as you complete quests, and give you new spells and items on your adventure.
The area from the map appears to be from a tundra region completely bare of vegetation and full of steep cliffs and snow. The overworld area actually has caves, trees, outer areas, furniture, statues, castle walls, furnaces, and more. Crystals of many different colors dot the area as though the entire mine ran on quartz. The battling area can either look like a snowy clearing bordered with ledges, snow-capped trees, and rainbow quartz crystals. Inside of the caverns, battles look to be inside a crystal cave.
Bosses and Their Elements
The boss of this area is the Ice Wyrm. He is a wyrm made of crystals who uses the Ice element. Unlike other bosses, you will encounter him multiple times within the game. The Ice Wyrm is possibly related to Makalu, the 4th boss in Crystal Caverns.
Relics Obtained Here
These pets can be found here:
Sides on battles only:
Here are some nicknames available from Shiverchill Mountains that aren't member-only:
- Chill (First name)
- Mountaineer (First name)
Here are the member-only nicknames available in Shiverchill Mountains:
- (First name) the Snowman
- (First name) the Cool
- Frostbringer (First name)
- The original Prodigy had always had Bok as the master wizard of Shiverchill Mountains. This is probably due to Prodigy having less of a chance to change it as the ice element and every ice affinity was implemented into the game later than the rest.
- The Ice Wyrm, a boss that had one reboot to its appearance already, had originally not been the boss of Shiverchill Mountains. An old boss, named Muffins, an armored giant polar bear, was Bok's enemy in the game.
- Bok has a pet owl named Slip. it seems to be a purple owl from the shop.
- A miner in the area trades Ice crystals for rewards.
- Both battle backgrounds in the Shiverchill Mountains are the same battle backgrounds in the Crystal Caverns.
- You used to be able to walk here from Firefly Forest
- Pippet mentions The Order of Influence was defeated here long ago.
This is only if you complete all the missions, and is optional. If you placed all the ice crystals except the fourth crystal, you will need to go past the Wyrm's Rest, to the Chasm which is on the left. There are 2 monsters and a Cloaked Wizard guarding a chest with the fourth crystal, so you have to battle them first.
Once You light the fourth Furnace, there is a chest that was frozen.That chest will melt and you can open the chest to receive a wand(Mjoln-Ice).