As of September 13, 2018, all previous spells are obsolete and new spells have taken their place.
Spells are magic your wizard or pets uses to attack. Each element has and did contain in the far past six spells, excluding Epic Attacks. Below is an organized list of spells known to be used in-game. Currently, there are seven (possibly eight) elements for spells
New Spell Compilation
|Name||Element||Strength (1-6, 6 being highest)||Range (Main Enemy/Regular Spell (1) or All Targets/Area Spell (3))|
|Falling Star Smash||Astral||3||1|
|Ink Blot/Ink Blast||N/A||N/A||N/A|
The epics each have their own element, and all of the original 5 have their own Epic Attack.To allow your wizard to obtain the Spell, you must buy the corresponding Toy for the Epic and unlock them to one player, Below is a list of the spells:
- Storm's Wrath (Big Hex's) - Storm
- Forest's Fury (Florafox's) - Plant
- Frigid Blast (Arctursus's) - Ice
- Tidal Twister (Diveodile's) - Water
- Hot Snow (Magmischief's) - Fire
- Umbra Blast (Eclipse's) - Storm
- Totality (Luma's) - Fire
- Thermal Prism (Chill & Char's) - Water
- Tsunami (Tidus's) - Water
Each of the spells has an element, changed recently with multiple battle/combative updates. They all correspond with their owners' element.
- Shadow element spells are the only spells that hadn't changed their name, but its look has been altered.